Bedroom Importance in the Everyone life
Were you aware that relationship problems may be related to the way your bedrooms are arranged and the furniture and objects put inside? Are you constantly quarreling with members of your family? Is your relationship with a partner unharmonious, or is your married life disturbed?
Don’t blame others, or yourself. It could be the root cause of it in your bedroom or its set-up inside. Sudarshanvastu for bedrooms assists in diagnosing the root cause of your relationship issues. Our experts look at your house floor plan and the design of the interior. Based on these findings, they work out the factors that interrupt your bedroom’s free flow of natural energy, affecting your happiness and well-being.
Vastu for Bedroom also known as Vastu Shastra for Bedroom includes bed location, various things we put in the bedroom, toilet door place etc. The rough edges do not have on the columns, walls, corners and furniture.
Extremely successful Vastu Tips
- To experience peace and friendliness your bedroom should be installed.
Maintain in bedroom tidiness.
- There should not be a video of aggressive animals or beings here.
- For ‘terrifying violent poses,’ Bedroom should also have no pictures/idols of gods and goddesses.
- No obstructions should be present when entering the bedroom.
- The bed should not be under the beam right below.
- The bedroom should not be in irregular shape (such as Circle, Semicircle, Octagonal, Pentagonal, etc.).
- The shape of the Bedroom should be in either square or rectangle.
Colors on your bedroom walls are soft and calming.
- The mirror shouldn’t be in front of the bedroom door because the force is rebounding.
- Also do not place a mirror in front of your room. The wardrobe should not block the door entrance.
- This is known as inauspicious.
- Do not put an aquarium or plants inside your bedroom.
- There must be no windows or entrance at the corner of your bedroom; this will create positive energy and discharge all of the house’s negativity.
- Avoid placing the Pooja Ghar (Place of Worship).
- Square and rectangular shaped beds are known to be an ideal place to maintain peace and harmony.
- Vastu advises you to sleep with your head fixed in the direction you want best.
Now, most of the bedrooms have an extra toilet for a few days. The toilet door is always to be locked, according to Master Bedroom Vastu.
NowBad Place as per Vastu
Generally speaking, people think that the bed location should be on the EAST or SOUTH side, as per Vastu.
According to the Sudarshanvastu Principles of Gopal ji the bed location is based on the date of birth of the person. It helps to boost the channelization of the 7 Chakras with cosmic energy.
Sleeping direction as per Sudarshanvastu
The bed direction has to be decided based on the birth date of the person who will sleep on that bed.
How does Vastu affect your bedrooms?
As for Vastu, bedrooms are of great concern. Your bedroom’s environment is meant to be calming and soothing to get a good sleep. It is important to rely on correct Vastu for bedroom to maintain peace and harmony in that position, as you retire from your worries and sleep without any stress.
Vastu for bedrooms ensures sound sleep that is essential to leading an anxiety-free life. Vastu takes into account multiple factors during the design and layout of the rooms. Vastu’s research and technique includes many tips for creating positive vibes in your bedroom and generating positivity around you.
In general, everybody thinks the bedroom’s proper location is on SOUTH WEST. As per the Sudarshanvastu Principles of Gopal Ji, the bedroom’s position is based on the date of birth of the person. For eg, it may happen that based on the date of birth, the correct bedroom position is EAST but as per date of birth the right bedroom position is SOUTH WEST.
The Vastu Myths for Bedroom
Gopal Ji has generated a positive impact in the lives of millions of his followers through Sudarshanvastu Principles.
According to Gopal Ji, vastu shastra is based on each individual’s date of birth, and it is not a set of standardized guidelines applicable to all.
Might have gained a lot of wealth and fame in a house father, for example, but living in the same house, his son would lose all the money and fame.
The following common myths must be debunked according to “Gopal ji”:
- Master bedroom should only be used by married couples
- Attached bathroom should be in WEST or NORTH Side
- Bed should not face the bathroom directly
- SOUTH wall entrance should be avoided
- Bedroom door should be single shutter
- EAST and NORTH walls are ideal for bedroom windows
- SOUTH WEST corner of bedroom is best place for wardrobes
- Dressing table should be put in the NORTH or EAST WALL bedroom