Vastu for Toilet
Toilets and toilets are places where we ourselves launder and scrub. Those areas in your home are the sources of harmful energy. If toilets and bathrooms are not well-positioned in your house, this may lead to life-threatening obstacles.
Sudarshanvastu for Toilet and Bathroom or Toilet Vastu describes the causes of negative energy related to the inadequate location of toilets and bathrooms, as well as other spatial factors. Simple and quick to execute solutions are recommended without any breakage or systemic adjustment to boost positive energies.
Vastu for the attached toilet and bathroom notes that the toilet door should always be locked, the toilet pot lid should remain closed, the plants should be kept in the toilet, rock salt should be kept at the toilet corners, etc.
The toilet as per Vastu
Our ancestors constructed toilets outside the house in olden days because they knew the negative effect of the attached toilets on the family members. We are building the toilet inside the house now for a few days. This affects the family members both physically and psychologically. Saral Vastu Concepts help to nullify the negative effect of the energy on these problems. Guruji says “Toilet as per Vastu should be installed according to the birth date”
5 Highly successful Toilet & Bathroom Vastu Tips:
As per Gopal Ji , Sudarshanvastu Principles:
- Construct toilet 1-2 feet higher than ground level
- Color of the toilet walls should prefer light colors
- Avoid making a water closet, in the bathroom, above or below the pooja room, fireplace or bed
- Avoid toilets in the center of the bathroom for hygienic reasons.
Sudarshanvastu offers troubleshooting solutions without breakage or house rebuilding. So that family members have a safe, secure, fulfilled, and content life with a ‘livable lifestyle,’ rather than being guided by contemporary circumstances by a strong lifestyle.
Common Vastu Myths for Toilets & Bathrooms
Gopal Ji, through the Ideals of Sudarshanvastu, has generated a positive influence in the lives of millions of his followers. According to Gopal Ji, Vastu shastra is based on each individual’s date of birth, and it is not a set of standardized guidelines applicable to all.
As per “Gopal Ji” must be debunked after popular myth:
- Toilet convenience should be in north-south alignment
- When using toilet pot, an person should never face east or west
- Toilet should be installed 2 foot higher than ground entrance door of toilet should be in east or north wall
- Water taps should be east, north or northeast
- Toilet should not be installed in south east
- The toilet should never come in front of the bathroom door